Wednesday, May 15, 2013

This Is Not The End of Alfredo Jeff IV


I am very happy with the work I did this semester. I had never thought about doing a project with paint and I’m glad I got to work with Professor Matthews again. She has helped me think of photography in different ways and I plan on constantly using what I learned in class. 







I came to school to become a journalist but when I took my first photography class I knew that I wanted to be a photo journalist or just freelance. I love photography because it is an awesome hobby. The fact that you can capture the beauty of almost anything and capture an image that may not ever be captured again is awesome. Photography creates memories! In the end, it all keeps me sane, happy, and eager to keep learning and growing as a photographer. But whenever I'm asked why I love photography my answer always changes. It's just something that I love to do.

These are the final photos I took for the semester trying to keep the relationship of the artists Jean Basquiat and Andy Warhol together and keeping my idea of paint.



No comments:

Post a Comment